In my last post, I promised you I’d share some ways you can align with the season. Now that the leaves are starting to turn, and the days are getting shorter.
Embracing the sensory pleasures of the season is a great way to unleash the power of mindfulness and its ability to help you find more joy and productivity in every day.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Enjoy the bounties of the fall harvest.
- Fill your home with the aromas of apples, squash and, of course, pumpkins.
- Take a forest bath—or simply take a walk—amid the glorious hues of red, orange and gold that create a kaleidoscope of colors at this time of year.
- Envelop yourself in the hug provided by your favorite old sweater or sweatshirt.
- Build a fire (indoors or out) and soak up the warmth.
- Step out and bask in the glow of the Harvest Moon.